F. Ward Whicker, Emeritus Professor in Department of Environmental and Radiological Health Sciences, Colorado State University. He has spent a lifetime out in the mountains of Colorado year round and also out in nature around the world. He presents his observations about changes in climate and ecosystems with conclusions that these changes are due to CO2 from use of fossil fuels.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français