F. Ward Whicker, Emeritus Professor in Department of Environmental and Radiological Health Sciences, Colorado State University. He has spent a lifetime out in the mountains of Colorado year round and also out in nature around the world. He presents his observations about changes in climate and ecosystems with conclusions that these changes are due to CO2 from use of fossil fuels.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Using science to update LNT (Rod Adams) USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism letter USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism details USofA
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA