F. Ward Whicker, Emeritus Professor in Department of Environmental and Radiological Health Sciences, Colorado State University. He has spent a lifetime out in the mountains of Colorado year round and also out in nature around the world. He presents his observations about changes in climate and ecosystems with conclusions that these changes are due to CO2 from use of fossil fuels.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The New Slave Industry (Ray DiLorenzo) USofA
- Summary of atmospheric CO2 sources and sinks (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- Nuclear Power Under Attack Again - From Ballot Box (James Conca) USofA
- Der Klimawandel fuehrt zu Konflikten (Katharina Bochsler) Switzerland German Deutsch
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter 2018 3 (John Shanahn) USofA