Stephan Savarese, research engineer. President of Sauvons le Climat, Saving Our Planet: https://savingourplanet.net: Whatever the reasons for climate change, it's here and it's big. I name it Climate Transition because Climate Change has become a political issue. Showing pictures of isolated cold episodes in narrow regions of the world is picturesque, but cannot change the accurate, revised, precise statistics, which show that global warming has accelerated (at least) fourfold within the past fifty years, at a rate surprisingly fast and chaotic. As a consequence, ocean level rise, which had stabilized over the past five millennia at 1 mm/year, is on the verge of crossing the 5 mm/year mark, due to accelerated sea water thermal expansion, plus continental glacier melting.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Fair Trade for thee but not for me (Paul Driessen, CFACT)
- Die Welt vor der Dekarbonisierung retten (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Wohin fuehrt uns der aktuelle Zeitgeist? (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Does the U.S. nuclear industry have a future? (Mark Hibbs, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace)
- Foodgrain output up 5 fold in 60 years (Chaitanya Mallapur, IndiaSpend)