John Holdren was President Barack Obama's Science Advisor: In the 1970s he talked about serious man-made global cooling. Since then, he talks about serious man-made global warming. In 2016 they issued a document saying that they would/could reverse climate change. If the climate gets warmer, they would cool it down (by stopping use of fossil fuels) and if the climate gets cooler, they would warm it up. Nothing close to this has ever been done. Here, he talks about the perversity of scientists discussing the "settled science" of man-made global warming. This has tremendous consequences for the global economy and well being of people everywhere. May the red team - blue team man-made global warming discussions begin.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Fair Trade for thee but not for me (Paul Driessen, CFACT)
- Die Welt vor der Dekarbonisierung retten (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Wohin fuehrt uns der aktuelle Zeitgeist? (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Does the U.S. nuclear industry have a future? (Mark Hibbs, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace)
- Foodgrain output up 5 fold in 60 years (Chaitanya Mallapur, IndiaSpend)