John Holdren was President Barack Obama's Science Advisor: In the 1970s he talked about serious man-made global cooling. Since then, he talks about serious man-made global warming. In 2016 they issued a document saying that they would/could reverse climate change. If the climate gets warmer, they would cool it down (by stopping use of fossil fuels) and if the climate gets cooler, they would warm it up. Nothing close to this has ever been done. Here, he talks about the perversity of scientists discussing the "settled science" of man-made global warming. This has tremendous consequences for the global economy and well being of people everywhere. May the red team - blue team man-made global warming discussions begin.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français