Andrew Kenny, physicist and mechanical engineer: This article discusses CO2 levels and global temperatures over the last 550 million years, roughly the period of multi-celled life. CO2 has averaged about 2,000 ppm over this time but with huge fluctuations. Temperatures by contrast have been remarkably steady except for three periods of cold (when there was ice at the poles) and a period of semi cold.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa