Thorpe Watson, Ph.D. in Physical Metallurgy & Science of Materials. Thirty five year career covering wide range of science disciplines plus 10 year investigation of the climate controversy: According to NOAA’s Earth System Research Laboratory (Mauna Loa, Hawaii), the CO2 content of the atmosphere is increasing about 2 parts per million (“ppm”) each year. The climate alarmists believe that a doubling of CO2 will result in a global temperature increase of 2 deg. C. Using this unproven, exaggerated CO2/temperature sensitivity, simple arithmetic reveals that CO2 would be responsible for a maximum temperature increase of 0.01 deg. C per year. [(2 ppm x 2 deg. C)/400 ppm = 0.01 deg. C]. Clearly, Harvey is a natural weather event and is not the product of CO2-induced climate change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA