John Holdren, Science Advior to President Barack Obama: The essence of the energy-climate challenge: • Without energy there is no economy, • Without climate there is no environment, • Without economy and environment there is no material well-being, no civil society, no personal or national security The essence of the challenge is that the world has long been getting most of the energy its economies need in ways that are now seriously disrupting the climate its environment needs.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA