John Holdren, Science Advior to President Barack Obama: The essence of the energy-climate challenge: • Without energy there is no economy, • Without climate there is no environment, • Without economy and environment there is no material well-being, no civil society, no personal or national security The essence of the challenge is that the world has long been getting most of the energy its economies need in ways that are now seriously disrupting the climate its environment needs.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Russia proposes new closed fuel cycle (World Nuclear News)
- The evils of climate enthusiasm (Howard Brady) Australia
- Is earth's climate history largely a fraud (POWERLINE, John Hinderacker)
- Merkel's green energy fuels demand for coal (Bloomberg, B. Parkin, Weixin Zha)
- Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose Radiation Safety Guidelines (Howard Cork Hayden)
Subscribe to Newsletter