Douglas Lightfoot, Mechanical Engineer, Founder, Lightfoot Institute, http://www.thelightfootinstitute.ca: A new study by H. Douglas Lightfoot and Orval A. Mamer finds that the effect of carbon dioxide (CO2) on atmospheric temperature and climate is so small it is negligible. The study titled Back radiation versus carbon dioxide as the cause of climate change presents an original graph by the authors showing the concentration of water vapor plotted against back radiation. This is an important contribution to the discussion about CO2 because it allows an accurate comparison of the warming effect of water vapor with the known warming effect of CO2.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA