Douglas Lightfoot, Mechanical Engineer, Founder, Lightfoot Institute, http://www.thelightfootinstitute.ca: A new study by H. Douglas Lightfoot and Orval A. Mamer finds that the effect of carbon dioxide (CO2) on atmospheric temperature and climate is so small it is negligible. The study titled Back radiation versus carbon dioxide as the cause of climate change presents an original graph by the authors showing the concentration of water vapor plotted against back radiation. This is an important contribution to the discussion about CO2 because it allows an accurate comparison of the warming effect of water vapor with the known warming effect of CO2.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA
- Beware of EPA social cost of carbon models (Shawn Ritenour) USofA
- An SMR is to a PWR ... (Neil Alexander) Canada
- What if I'm wrong? What if they're wrong? - renewables, nuclear (Neil Alexander) Canada
- Alternative thoughts on radiation (Neil Alexander) Canada