Bruno Comby, Nuclear Engineer, Founder - President of Environmentalists for Nuclear (International), EFN, in France presents views on decarbonizing the world and rapid global development of nuclear power. Eric Jelinski, President of EFN Canada and John Shanahan, President of EFN-USA present significant alternate views. Bruno Comby makes closing remarks. This is an example of how these topics are handled constructively in Environmentalists For Nuclear. In many other organizations and discussion groups, these divisive topics are extremely alienating. The world needs to learn to discuss differences instead of going to war with words or bullets.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India