Bruno Comby, Nuclear Engineer, Founder - President of Environmentalists for Nuclear (International), EFN, in France presents views on decarbonizing the world and rapid global development of nuclear power. Eric Jelinski, President of EFN Canada and John Shanahan, President of EFN-USA present significant alternate views. Bruno Comby makes closing remarks. This is an example of how these topics are handled constructively in Environmentalists For Nuclear. In many other organizations and discussion groups, these divisive topics are extremely alienating. The world needs to learn to discuss differences instead of going to war with words or bullets.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA