Bruno Comby, Nuclear Engineer, Founder - President of Environmentalists for Nuclear (International), EFN, in France presents views on decarbonizing the world and rapid global development of nuclear power. Eric Jelinski, President of EFN Canada and John Shanahan, President of EFN-USA present significant alternate views. Bruno Comby makes closing remarks. This is an example of how these topics are handled constructively in Environmentalists For Nuclear. In many other organizations and discussion groups, these divisive topics are extremely alienating. The world needs to learn to discuss differences instead of going to war with words or bullets.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA