H. Luedecke, University of Applied Sciences, Saarbruecken, Germany and Carol-Otto Weiss, PTB Braunschweig, Mexico, Germany: The Sun as climate driver is repeatedly discussed in the literature but proofs are often weak. In order to elucidate the solar influence, we have used a large number of temperature proxies worldwide to construct a global temperature mean G7 over the last 2000 years. The conclusions for the future suggest warming and cooling as been experienced in the past, not runaway global warming, climate change or climate disruption.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA