H. Luedecke, University of Applied Sciences, Saarbruecken, Germany and Carol-Otto Weiss, PTB Braunschweig, Mexico, Germany: The Sun as climate driver is repeatedly discussed in the literature but proofs are often weak. In order to elucidate the solar influence, we have used a large number of temperature proxies worldwide to construct a global temperature mean G7 over the last 2000 years. The conclusions for the future suggest warming and cooling as been experienced in the past, not runaway global warming, climate change or climate disruption.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français