H. Luedecke, University of Applied Sciences, Saarbruecken, Germany and Carol-Otto Weiss, PTB Braunschweig, Mexico, Germany: The Sun as climate driver is repeatedly discussed in the literature but proofs are often weak. In order to elucidate the solar influence, we have used a large number of temperature proxies worldwide to construct a global temperature mean G7 over the last 2000 years. The conclusions for the future suggest warming and cooling as been experienced in the past, not runaway global warming, climate change or climate disruption.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA
- Ehrenrettung eines molekuels (Alex Baur, Markus Haering) Germany Switzerland
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA