Sebastian Luening, Geologist, Paleontologist, publisher of website kaltesonne.de: The storms are no different – but we are It’s not the weather that has got worse, it’s our ability to cope without the creature comforts. This article documents that increased storminess in Europe going back centuries is mostly associated with colder climate conditions and weak solar activity, not the recent use of fossil fuels.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Testimony to Congress about Nuclear Power - 1977 (Thomas Cochran) USofA
- The Social Construction of Ignorance (Charles Barton) USofA
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA