Sebastian Luening, Geologist, Paleontologist, publisher of website kaltesonne.de: The storms are no different – but we are It’s not the weather that has got worse, it’s our ability to cope without the creature comforts. This article documents that increased storminess in Europe going back centuries is mostly associated with colder climate conditions and weak solar activity, not the recent use of fossil fuels.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA