Washington Post, Ben Guarino, Brady Dennis: Climate change significantly imperils public health globally, according to a new report that chronicles the many hazards and symptoms already being seen. The authors describe its manifestations as “unequivocal and potentially irreversible.” This is similar to what John Holdren, Science Advisor to President Obama says. See Holdren's 100 slide PowerPoint Presentation on this website: "Climate Science & Technology," September 2017, Full title: "The Climate-Change Challenge Today: The Science and the Technological Options."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA