Washington Post, Ben Guarino, Brady Dennis: Climate change significantly imperils public health globally, according to a new report that chronicles the many hazards and symptoms already being seen. The authors describe its manifestations as “unequivocal and potentially irreversible.” This is similar to what John Holdren, Science Advisor to President Obama says. See Holdren's 100 slide PowerPoint Presentation on this website: "Climate Science & Technology," September 2017, Full title: "The Climate-Change Challenge Today: The Science and the Technological Options."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Réponses sur le nucléaire (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Les EnR vont elles tuer le nucléaire (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Sacrifice de Fessenheim (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Humans are destroying the world (Union of Concerned Scientists, William Ripple) USofA
- Paris Climate Agreement - A fairytale's failure (Vijay Jayaraj) India