Washington Post, Ben Guarino, Brady Dennis: Climate change significantly imperils public health globally, according to a new report that chronicles the many hazards and symptoms already being seen. The authors describe its manifestations as “unequivocal and potentially irreversible.” This is similar to what John Holdren, Science Advisor to President Obama says. See Holdren's 100 slide PowerPoint Presentation on this website: "Climate Science & Technology," September 2017, Full title: "The Climate-Change Challenge Today: The Science and the Technological Options."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA