Washington Post, Ben Guarino, Brady Dennis: Climate change significantly imperils public health globally, according to a new report that chronicles the many hazards and symptoms already being seen. The authors describe its manifestations as “unequivocal and potentially irreversible.” This is similar to what John Holdren, Science Advisor to President Obama says. See Holdren's 100 slide PowerPoint Presentation on this website: "Climate Science & Technology," September 2017, Full title: "The Climate-Change Challenge Today: The Science and the Technological Options."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa