The Lancet: This is a collection of articles by The Lancet and others claiming that mankind by its use of fossil fuels is causing catastrophic anthropogenic global warming, climate change and climate disruption. They claim that it is clear that use of fossil fuels is the cause. Others focus on the immediately obvious major challenges facing humanity, the environment and nature. The photo posted with this item is a weather vane in England showing what life was like without fossil fuels. People have to make a decision. Do they elect to follow the Rattenfänger von Hameln or not.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA