The Lancet: This is a collection of articles by The Lancet and others claiming that mankind by its use of fossil fuels is causing catastrophic anthropogenic global warming, climate change and climate disruption. They claim that it is clear that use of fossil fuels is the cause. Others focus on the immediately obvious major challenges facing humanity, the environment and nature. The photo posted with this item is a weather vane in England showing what life was like without fossil fuels. People have to make a decision. Do they elect to follow the Rattenfänger von Hameln or not.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Don Bogard, isotopic and nuclear geochemistry for NASA Apollo Moon Program USofA
- VA (Virginia) trees make UK power (Brendan Montague, Don Bogard) UK USofA
- Extraordinary popular delusions - Madness of crowds (Wikipedia) World
- Human carbon dioxide and reservoir mixing (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- The New Slave Industry (Ray DiLorenzo) USofA