The Lancet: This is a collection of articles by The Lancet and others claiming that mankind by its use of fossil fuels is causing catastrophic anthropogenic global warming, climate change and climate disruption. They claim that it is clear that use of fossil fuels is the cause. Others focus on the immediately obvious major challenges facing humanity, the environment and nature. The photo posted with this item is a weather vane in England showing what life was like without fossil fuels. People have to make a decision. Do they elect to follow the Rattenfänger von Hameln or not.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA
- The incredible growth of the middle class (Homri Kharas, Free Market Foundation, James Peron, Leon Louw) South Africa, USofA world