Pope Francis:In his message, the Argentine pope denounced that efforts to combat climate change are often frustrated by those who deny the science behind it or are indifferent to it, those who are resigned to it or think it can be solved by technical solutions, which he termed "inadequate." "We must avoid falling into these four perverse attitudes, which certainly don't help honest research and sincere, productive dialogue," he said. The Vatican's has erred significantly in backing correct science. "In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India