James Hansen former NASA scientist, considered the father of global awareness of man-made global warming, man-made climate change, man-made climate disruption: The title of this article says a lot, "The Planet Could Become Ungovernable." The premise that humans have ever in the past or present "governed" Earth's Climate is far from reality. The hypothesis that humans will govern Earth's Climate in the future is pure imagination. Like the fairy tale about children and parents of Hameln, Germany, a Rattenfaenger may lead the believing public away to a human controlled utopian climate on Earth. The poorer half of the world will have to go without fossil fuels and just suffer through it.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA