John Holdren, Science Advior to President Barack Obama, Pope Francis, Vatican: Encyclical: "A very solid consensus indicates that we are presently witnessing a disturbing warming of the climatic sysem." "In recent decades this warming has been accompanied by a constant rise in sea level and, .. .. by an increase in extreme weather events. Downpours increasing everywhere. Stormiest winter on record fo Ireland and UK. Warming creates a vicious cycle affecting the availability of essential resources like drinking water, energy, and agricultural production .. .. and extinction of part of the planet's biodiversity."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA