Christopher Monckton: There are references in Pope Francis' climate encyclical that there is a sever warming of the climate. Yet satellites show no warming of the lower troposphere for 18 years 5 months. Just 41 papers, or 0.3% of 11,944 climate papers published in the 21 years 1991-2011, stated that recent warming was mostly manmade. There is, therefore, no scientific consensus, and in recent decades - little warming.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan