Bryan Leyland, power systems design, mechanical engineer: What is remarkable is that a retired engineer with access to the Internet has been able to make reasonably accurate predictions of future climate. Yet, to my knowledge, no computer-based climate model nor any mainstream “climate scientist” predicted the 2011 cooling or the timing and magnitude of the 2015/2016 El Niño/La Nina. To me, this is truly remarkable We could be returning to the conditions in the little ice age. This is confirmed by the very weak solar cycle with no sunspots for significant periods. History tells us that cooling causes crop failures, famine, disease and, often, war. We must not forget that the climate changes naturally and we need to be prepared for climate change–be it cooling or warming.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA