Bryan Leyland, power systems design, mechanical engineer: What is remarkable is that a retired engineer with access to the Internet has been able to make reasonably accurate predictions of future climate. Yet, to my knowledge, no computer-based climate model nor any mainstream “climate scientist” predicted the 2011 cooling or the timing and magnitude of the 2015/2016 El Niño/La Nina. To me, this is truly remarkable We could be returning to the conditions in the little ice age. This is confirmed by the very weak solar cycle with no sunspots for significant periods. History tells us that cooling causes crop failures, famine, disease and, often, war. We must not forget that the climate changes naturally and we need to be prepared for climate change–be it cooling or warming.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français