Bryan Leyland, power systems design, mechanical engineer: Most people who believe in dangerous man-made global warming appear to be confident that the world will soon start to warm again and in 20 or 30 years time the predictions of the climate models will have proved to be correct. Many also tell us that we will have reached the 2° "tipping point" where, they claim, irreversible climatic changes will occur by 2050.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Meditations on self discipline and failure (William Ferraiolo) USofA
- Introduction to Facebook page: WORLD RESOURCES - ENERGY AND POPULTATION - world
- Peace prize for Halabja mayor (Khder Kareem) Kurdistan
- Hansen stands by coal train death train analogy (Joe Romm)
- Atoms for Africa (James Conca, Forbes, Jessica Lovering, The Breakthrough Institute) Africa USofA