Scott Denning, Director of Education, ESMEI, Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University: The science of Man-made Climate Change is simple to explain, serious to our way of life and solvable. We don't have to choose between progress and prosperity. Many people think: "Our well-being is based on stuff we extract from the ground." When we stop burning coal, will our descendants shiver in the dark? "We create our well-being through crativity, ingenuity, and hard work." The future is bright.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA
- Ehrenrettung eines molekuels (Alex Baur, Markus Haering) Germany Switzerland
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA