Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: Part 1: Some Climate History, Part 2: IPCC et al, Part 3: Adding Heat to the Atmosphere. There is no evidence from a half-billion years that CO2 has ever controlled the climate. 40% of the world's 7 billion people have no access to clean drinking water. Three billion people cook over open fires - with deadly consequences. This was presented in a debate about man-made global warming at Colorado State University - Pueblo on December 2, 2017. The other person in the debate was Professor Scott Denning of CSU - Fort Collins. Use search box with Denning to find his presentation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Artenschutz als Produktionsziel - Biodiversity must be goal of agriculture production (Fritz Vahrenholt, Deutsche Wildtier Stiftung) Germany German Deutsch
- World distribution of biomass (The Guardian) UK
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK