Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: Part 1: Some Climate History, Part 2: IPCC et al, Part 3: Adding Heat to the Atmosphere. There is no evidence from a half-billion years that CO2 has ever controlled the climate. 40% of the world's 7 billion people have no access to clean drinking water. Three billion people cook over open fires - with deadly consequences. This was presented in a debate about man-made global warming at Colorado State University - Pueblo on December 2, 2017. The other person in the debate was Professor Scott Denning of CSU - Fort Collins. Use search box with Denning to find his presentation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA