Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: Part 1: Some Climate History, Part 2: IPCC et al, Part 3: Adding Heat to the Atmosphere. There is no evidence from a half-billion years that CO2 has ever controlled the climate. 40% of the world's 7 billion people have no access to clean drinking water. Three billion people cook over open fires - with deadly consequences. This was presented in a debate about man-made global warming at Colorado State University - Pueblo on December 2, 2017. The other person in the debate was Professor Scott Denning of CSU - Fort Collins. Use search box with Denning to find his presentation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India