Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance: From all appearances, the data-adjusters at PSMSL are attempting to “correct” the sea level rise data that do not support the conceptualization of a rapidly-rising sea level trend in response to rising human CO2 emissions. “It is always highly questionable to shift data collected in the far past without any proven new supporting material.” Apparently not even tide gauge measurements can be spared from those who tendentiously fiddle with raw data to satisfy an agenda. Alas, “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes,” as Mark Twain is (almost surely mistakenly) alleged to have said. Give this truth a little shove, and maybe it’ll catch and slay the lie.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Overview of combined cycle power plant (Vinod Ramireddy) India
- Ten largest nuclear power stations (Akanksha Gupta, Power-Technology.com) India
- Ten largest hydroelectric power plants (Praveen Duddu, Power-Technology.com) India
- Desperately seeking radioisotopes (Robert Schenter) USofA
- Windkraft zerstoert das Land (Wolfgang Buescher) Germany German Deutsch