Dennis Hedke, geophysicist: Are the world's coastal cities destined to be inundated as ice melts at the top and bottom of the planet, causing the oceans to rise? Climate alarmists argue this will be the case if policymakers do not adopt draconian measures to eliminate fossil fuels, especially coal, which produce carbon dioxide emissions that, they allege, cause harmful global warming.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA