Dennis Hedke, geophysicist: Are the world's coastal cities destined to be inundated as ice melts at the top and bottom of the planet, causing the oceans to rise? Climate alarmists argue this will be the case if policymakers do not adopt draconian measures to eliminate fossil fuels, especially coal, which produce carbon dioxide emissions that, they allege, cause harmful global warming.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA