Tim Ball, environmental consultant and former professor of climatology at the University of Winnigeg: Ontario, a Province in Canada, a country with almost unlimited energy resources and the same population as California, has exorbitantly high electricity bills. So high, that people march in protest. How did this happen? It is hard to believe, but it is primarily the result of deliberate energy policies recommended by the UN to world leaders.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA