Armstrong Economics: In your view will the next decade be a minor cold blip or “OMG we’re all going to freeze to death and run out of food ?” The answer is yes, we may be facing below normal temperatures leading to food shortages, health issues, and more unrest! The worst may come during the 2020-2024 period.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA