Armstrong Economics: In your view will the next decade be a minor cold blip or “OMG we’re all going to freeze to death and run out of food ?” The answer is yes, we may be facing below normal temperatures leading to food shortages, health issues, and more unrest! The worst may come during the 2020-2024 period.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch