Business Insider: After three years of persistent drought, the government is warning that "Day Zero" — when they will be forced to turn off the faucets — will be April 16, 2018. That's when reservoirs and water sources will hit 13.5% capacity, at which point the city will move most residents to a strict bucket- and jug-based water rationing system.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Using science to update LNT (Rod Adams) USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism letter USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism details USofA
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA