William Happer, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Princeton University - This short, easy to understand video explains why alarmist predictions of catastrophic man-made global warming, climate change, climate disruption based on computer models is not science. These predictions should not be used to make any government sponsored decisions about use of fossil fuels that are so important for people everywhere.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA