William Happer, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Princeton University - This short, easy to understand video explains why alarmist predictions of catastrophic man-made global warming, climate change, climate disruption based on computer models is not science. These predictions should not be used to make any government sponsored decisions about use of fossil fuels that are so important for people everywhere.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA