Donald Rapp, Former Full Professor of Physics and Environmental Engineering: It has become a fashionable exercise for some to count the number of published climate papers that seem to subscribe to the alarmist agenda. Unfortunately it is thoroughly unclear exactly what that agenda is. Furthermore, the overwhelming majority of published papers are specific, narrowly focused, and relate to a particular aspect of climate change; very few deal with the big picture of climate change vs. greenhouse gases.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa