Bill Gates, Microsoft: Bill Gates is investing millions to halt global warming by creating an inexhaustible supply of carbon-free energy. Energy would be super interesting even if it wasn't for the terrible climate problem. Climate change is a terrible problem, and it absolutely needs to be solved. It deserves to be a huge priority. There's a lot to worry about.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA