John Shanahan, civil engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Denver, Colorado, USA has experienced 70 to 80 degree temperature changes in two days. This weather pattern along with blizzards, floods and hurricanes in other parts of the world cause the poor and homeless to suffer and die and livestock to perish. Which is most important for the world to deal with: extreme weather, natural climate change, man-made climate change? Should nuclear energy experts be focusing on man-made climate change or on existence threatening problems in government, industry and public thinking? This presents all sides so you can decide.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK
- Wind and solar details without subsidies (John Shanahan) USofA
- Von den klimazielen verabschieden (Daniel Wetzel, Die Welt) Germany German Deutsch