John Shanahan, civil engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Denver, Colorado, USA has experienced 70 to 80 degree temperature changes in two days. This weather pattern along with blizzards, floods and hurricanes in other parts of the world cause the poor and homeless to suffer and die and livestock to perish. Which is most important for the world to deal with: extreme weather, natural climate change, man-made climate change? Should nuclear energy experts be focusing on man-made climate change or on existence threatening problems in government, industry and public thinking? This presents all sides so you can decide.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Update July, 2018 - Nuclear Power in Switzerland (World Nuclear Association) UK
- Update July, 2018 - Plans For New Reactors Worldwide (World Nuclear Association) UK
- June 26, 2018, Arctic Ocean almost totally ice-covered (Terry Donze) USofA
- Russia, China Use Nuclear Reactors To Win Influence (Madison Freeman) USofA Turkey
- Global Warming, Climate Change and MAGA (Thorpe Watson, John Shanahan) Canada USofA