Vijay Jayaraj, M.Sc. Environmental Science. Research Associate for Developing Countries for the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation: Proponents of climate alarmism have long claimed that developing countries like India will be the worst affected by climate change. Their claims cannot be farther from reality. With a population of 1.3 billion people and millions emigrating out of the country every year, India’s contribution to the global economy is significant. Evidence suggests that there has been no significant increase in temperatures during the past two decades. This sobering reality was even acknowledged by leading climate alarmists.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA