John Shanahan, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Plentiful, reliable, safe, environmentally sound energy is essential for the modern world. So are water supply and waste water treatment, food supply, sound economies, well run governments, good education systems, and peaceful relations with one another and between countries. How do we achieve these conditions? Should we go back to the way things were long ago or work to find good solutions using everything available today? This article focuses on one aspect of food production, mono-culture, large scale farming.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA