John Shanahan, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Plentiful, reliable, safe, environmentally sound energy is essential for the modern world. So are water supply and waste water treatment, food supply, sound economies, well run governments, good education systems, and peaceful relations with one another and between countries. How do we achieve these conditions? Should we go back to the way things were long ago or work to find good solutions using everything available today? This article focuses on one aspect of food production, mono-culture, large scale farming.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA