Paul Driessen, senior policy analyst for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Professor of Physics, U. of Connecticut: How useful are bio fuels? Two answers. Both indicate that bio fuels are not nearly as good as fossil fuels, in fact they are very harmful for the well being of humanity. But government environmental ideology and mandates have kept them going so far.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch