Paul Driessen, senior policy analyst for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Professor of Physics, U. of Connecticut: How useful are bio fuels? Two answers. Both indicate that bio fuels are not nearly as good as fossil fuels, in fact they are very harmful for the well being of humanity. But government environmental ideology and mandates have kept them going so far.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA