Paul Driessen, senior policy analyst for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Professor of Physics, U. of Connecticut: How useful are bio fuels? Two answers. Both indicate that bio fuels are not nearly as good as fossil fuels, in fact they are very harmful for the well being of humanity. But government environmental ideology and mandates have kept them going so far.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA