The Royal Society and National Academy of Sciences conclude that use of fossil fuels is causing serious global warming, climate change, climate disruption. That is what President Obama's Science Advisor, John Holdren declared. He also wrote that many of the world's Science Academies agreed with him. The world will soon learn how well these Academies of Science understand Mother Nature.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan