The Royal Society and National Academy of Sciences conclude that use of fossil fuels is causing serious global warming, climate change, climate disruption. That is what President Obama's Science Advisor, John Holdren declared. He also wrote that many of the world's Science Academies agreed with him. The world will soon learn how well these Academies of Science understand Mother Nature.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA