The Royal Society and National Academy of Sciences conclude that use of fossil fuels is causing serious global warming, climate change, climate disruption. That is what President Obama's Science Advisor, John Holdren declared. He also wrote that many of the world's Science Academies agreed with him. The world will soon learn how well these Academies of Science understand Mother Nature.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA