Willis Eschenbach: The UN Poll of what are the most important things to the public are education, healthcare, jobs, good government, affordable food, control crime, clean water and sanitation, support for people who can't work, good transportation and roads, equality between men and women, reliable energy, political freedom, freedom from discrimination and persecution, protecting the environment, phone and Internet access, action on climate change. Action on climate change is at the very bottom for both men and women.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Green New Deal (ers) want 100 trillion dollars in 10 years (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Green New Deal Fact Sheet (A Ocasio-Cortez, E Markey) USofA