Willis Eschenbach: The UN Poll of what are the most important things to the public are education, healthcare, jobs, good government, affordable food, control crime, clean water and sanitation, support for people who can't work, good transportation and roads, equality between men and women, reliable energy, political freedom, freedom from discrimination and persecution, protecting the environment, phone and Internet access, action on climate change. Action on climate change is at the very bottom for both men and women.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA