Willis Eschenbach: The UN Poll of what are the most important things to the public are education, healthcare, jobs, good government, affordable food, control crime, clean water and sanitation, support for people who can't work, good transportation and roads, equality between men and women, reliable energy, political freedom, freedom from discrimination and persecution, protecting the environment, phone and Internet access, action on climate change. Action on climate change is at the very bottom for both men and women.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA