Don Bogard, research scientist and member of The Right Climate Stuff, TRCS, team, website: http://www.therightclimatestuff.com/. This is a clearly written discussion of atmospheric sources and sinks of carbon dioxide. It explains the contributions of CO2 by activities of mankind (cement, land use, fossil fuels).
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico