Don Bogard, research scientist and member of The Right Climate Stuff, TRCS, team, website: http://www.therightclimatestuff.com/. This is a description of movement of man-made carbon dioxide between major carbon, C, reservoirs: atmosphere, plants, soil, surface ocean, etc. The fraction of human C in the air today, to a first order, reflects the total size of C reservoirs with which all human C over time has been mixed. The fraction of human C present in today's atmosphere says little about the total amount of human C added UNLESS one considers the total C inventory of all C reservoirs (atmosphere, plants, soil, surface ocean, etc.) that experience C exchange.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA
- Governor Jerry Brown signs bill to have California use mostly solar and wind by mid century USofA