Don Bogard, research scientist and member of The Right Climate Stuff, TRCS, team, website: http://www.therightclimatestuff.com/. This is a description of movement of man-made carbon dioxide between major carbon, C, reservoirs: atmosphere, plants, soil, surface ocean, etc. The fraction of human C in the air today, to a first order, reflects the total size of C reservoirs with which all human C over time has been mixed. The fraction of human C present in today's atmosphere says little about the total amount of human C added UNLESS one considers the total C inventory of all C reservoirs (atmosphere, plants, soil, surface ocean, etc.) that experience C exchange.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA