Don Bogard, research scientist and member of The Right Climate Stuff, TRCS, team, website: http://www.therightclimatestuff.com/. This is a description of movement of man-made carbon dioxide between major carbon, C, reservoirs: atmosphere, plants, soil, surface ocean, etc. The fraction of human C in the air today, to a first order, reflects the total size of C reservoirs with which all human C over time has been mixed. The fraction of human C present in today's atmosphere says little about the total amount of human C added UNLESS one considers the total C inventory of all C reservoirs (atmosphere, plants, soil, surface ocean, etc.) that experience C exchange.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK
- Wind and solar details without subsidies (John Shanahan) USofA
- Von den klimazielen verabschieden (Daniel Wetzel, Die Welt) Germany German Deutsch