Don Bogard, research scientist and member of The Right Climate Stuff, TRCS, team, website: http://www.therightclimatestuff.com/. This is a description of movement of man-made carbon dioxide between major carbon, C, reservoirs: atmosphere, plants, soil, surface ocean, etc. The fraction of human C in the air today, to a first order, reflects the total size of C reservoirs with which all human C over time has been mixed. The fraction of human C present in today's atmosphere says little about the total amount of human C added UNLESS one considers the total C inventory of all C reservoirs (atmosphere, plants, soil, surface ocean, etc.) that experience C exchange.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Update July, 2018 - Nuclear Power in Switzerland (World Nuclear Association) UK
- Update July, 2018 - Plans For New Reactors Worldwide (World Nuclear Association) UK
- June 26, 2018, Arctic Ocean almost totally ice-covered (Terry Donze) USofA
- Russia, China Use Nuclear Reactors To Win Influence (Madison Freeman) USofA Turkey
- Global Warming, Climate Change and MAGA (Thorpe Watson, John Shanahan) Canada USofA