Paul Driessen, senior policy analyst for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: Eco-activists will inflict far more damage on environmental values than do the technologies they despise. Their “solutions” to alleged ecological “problems” will turn billions of acres into wind and solar farms, biofuel plantations, hydroelectric projects, and mines for materials needed for wind turbines, solar panels, batteries and other “clean, green, renewable” energy alternatives. We need to muster enough science, intellectual rigor and freedom of speech to prevent more deaths in the name of “environmental justice.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA