Die kalte Sonne, Fritz Vahrenholt, Chemist, Sebastian Luening, Paleogeologist: Pre-industrial temperatures have undergone marked natural variations at every possible time-scale. Definition of an 1850–1900 “pre-industrial” reference level is therefore simplistic and does not do justice to the significant natural dynamics of the pre-industrial temperature development. Unfortunately, key reports on the climate limits refer to the pre-industrial temperature as if it had been static during past millennia.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA