Die kalte Sonne, Fritz Vahrenholt, Chemist, Sebastian Luening, Paleogeologist: Pre-industrial temperatures have undergone marked natural variations at every possible time-scale. Definition of an 1850–1900 “pre-industrial” reference level is therefore simplistic and does not do justice to the significant natural dynamics of the pre-industrial temperature development. Unfortunately, key reports on the climate limits refer to the pre-industrial temperature as if it had been static during past millennia.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA
- Governor Jerry Brown signs bill to have California use mostly solar and wind by mid century USofA