Tom Wysmuller, Lecturer at Colderside.com: He documents the disconnect between temperature and CO2 for the last 2000 years. It is amazing how some scientists including former White House Science Advisor, John Holdren, and the National Academy of Sciences of which he is a member claim that there is a direct relationship between atmospheric CO2 concentration and man-made global warming, man-made climate change, man-made climate disruption. The names have changed since 1980 to suit their goals for predicting climate gloom.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA