Tom Wysmuller, Lecturer at Colderside.com: He documents the disconnect between temperature and CO2 for the last 2000 years. It is amazing how some scientists including former White House Science Advisor, John Holdren, and the National Academy of Sciences of which he is a member claim that there is a direct relationship between atmospheric CO2 concentration and man-made global warming, man-made climate change, man-made climate disruption. The names have changed since 1980 to suit their goals for predicting climate gloom.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan