Tom Wysmuller, Lecturer at Colderside.com: He documents the disconnect between temperature and CO2 for the last 2000 years. It is amazing how some scientists including former White House Science Advisor, John Holdren, and the National Academy of Sciences of which he is a member claim that there is a direct relationship between atmospheric CO2 concentration and man-made global warming, man-made climate change, man-made climate disruption. The names have changed since 1980 to suit their goals for predicting climate gloom.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA