Michael E. Mann, American climatologist and geophysicist, currently director of the Earth System Science Center at Pennsylvania State University: Twenty years hockey stick, actually no reason to celebrate. One of the biggest scientific deception maneuvers should rather stay in the drawer. The big profiteer of the action at that time was the firebrand doctoral student Michael Mann.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India