Investor's Business Daily: It has become an article of faith in the U.S. that recycling is a good thing. But evidence is piling up that recycling is a waste of time and money, and a bit of a fraud. The New York Times recently reported that, unknown to most families who spend hours separating garbage into little recycling bins, much of the stuff ends up in a landfill anyway. One big reason: China has essentially shut the door to U.S. recyclables.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA