Stewart Brand, the man who helped usher in the environmental movement in the 1960s and '70s has been rethinking his positions on biodiversity and mass extinctions. Whereas biodiversity may be surviving well at lower levels of the world food chain, more consideration should be given to protecting wildlife and their habitat at the top of the food chain.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA