Stewart Brand, the man who helped usher in the environmental movement in the 1960s and '70s has been rethinking his positions on biodiversity and mass extinctions. Whereas biodiversity may be surviving well at lower levels of the world food chain, more consideration should be given to protecting wildlife and their habitat at the top of the food chain.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA