Stewart Brand, the man who helped usher in the environmental movement in the 1960s and '70s has been rethinking his positions on biodiversity and mass extinctions. Whereas biodiversity may be surviving well at lower levels of the world food chain, more consideration should be given to protecting wildlife and their habitat at the top of the food chain.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Uber-organic campaign enshrines primitive agriculture (Paul Driessen, David Wojick) US0fA
- Update July, 2018 - Nuclear Power in Switzerland (World Nuclear Association) UK
- Update July, 2018 - Plans For New Reactors Worldwide (World Nuclear Association) UK
- June 26, 2018, Arctic Ocean almost totally ice-covered (Terry Donze) USofA
- Russia, China Use Nuclear Reactors To Win Influence (Madison Freeman) USofA Turkey