Llewellyn King, White House Chronicle, John Shanahan and Bruno Comby, Environmentalists for Nuclear, Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance: This is a discussion of possibilities for a program/series on PBS TV to explore the topic of man-made global warming. The idea would be welcomed by the public. Message 1 is from Llewellyn King. Message 2 is a reply from John Shanahan with suggestions for a program or series. Message 3 is an excellent summary of this topic by Bruno Comby. Message 4 has excellent questions by Calvin Beisner. Don't miss the significance and subtitles of the pictures.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA