Llewellyn King, White House Chronicle, John Shanahan and Bruno Comby, Environmentalists for Nuclear, Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance: This is a discussion of possibilities for a program/series on PBS TV to explore the topic of man-made global warming. The idea would be welcomed by the public. Message 1 is from Llewellyn King. Message 2 is a reply from John Shanahan with suggestions for a program or series. Message 3 is an excellent summary of this topic by Bruno Comby. Message 4 has excellent questions by Calvin Beisner. Don't miss the significance and subtitles of the pictures.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA