Llewellyn King, White House Chronicle, John Shanahan, Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: The debate about man-made global warming must be resolved quickly and one action or the other taken in a matter of decades not longer. The choices are to stop using fossil fuels around the world in a decade or so because of man-made climate change or continue to use fossil fuels and promote nuclear energy to deal with natural climate change and man's need for energy. The choices are radically different. It would be a disaster to make the wrong choice. The Scientific Method must be used to make the right choice.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India