Llewellyn King, White House Chronicle, John Shanahan, Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: The debate about man-made global warming must be resolved quickly and one action or the other taken in a matter of decades not longer. The choices are to stop using fossil fuels around the world in a decade or so because of man-made climate change or continue to use fossil fuels and promote nuclear energy to deal with natural climate change and man's need for energy. The choices are radically different. It would be a disaster to make the wrong choice. The Scientific Method must be used to make the right choice.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA