Llewellyn King, White House Chronicle, John Shanahan, Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: The debate about man-made global warming must be resolved quickly and one action or the other taken in a matter of decades not longer. The choices are to stop using fossil fuels around the world in a decade or so because of man-made climate change or continue to use fossil fuels and promote nuclear energy to deal with natural climate change and man's need for energy. The choices are radically different. It would be a disaster to make the wrong choice. The Scientific Method must be used to make the right choice.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA