Jack Hellner, writer for American Thinker: I am nostalgic for the days before the great global warming and climate change panic. Yesterday in Springfield, Illinois it was forecasted to be 97 degrees, but it only hit 92. The record high for this day was 104 in 1934. It is a shame that it has only been colder for 84 straight years. In reverence to Michael Mann and others we should adjust the 1930s temperatures down because they just don't match the agenda.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Wind, solar, wood, dung (National Economics Editorial) USofA
- China wants nuclear power, just not Western technology (Brian Wang) USofA