Thorpe Watson, metallurgical engineering and materials science: The human-induced, global-warming narrative has tremendous traction despite nature’s refusal to co-operate. The narrative falsely claims that carbon dioxide (“CO2” – aka “carbon emissions”) is a pollutant and that it provides mankind with the ability to control the planet’s climate. In reality, CO2 is not a climate-control variable but it is a colourless, odourless, trace gas that is as important as oxygen and water in sustaining life on the planet. The subterfuge implies that hydrocarbon fuels (aka “fossil fuels” – coal, oil, and natural gas) do not provide clean energy, allegedly because of their so-called “carbon emissions”.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA