Thorpe Watson, metallurgical engineering and materials science: The human-induced, global-warming narrative has tremendous traction despite nature’s refusal to co-operate. The narrative falsely claims that carbon dioxide (“CO2” – aka “carbon emissions”) is a pollutant and that it provides mankind with the ability to control the planet’s climate. In reality, CO2 is not a climate-control variable but it is a colourless, odourless, trace gas that is as important as oxygen and water in sustaining life on the planet. The subterfuge implies that hydrocarbon fuels (aka “fossil fuels” – coal, oil, and natural gas) do not provide clean energy, allegedly because of their so-called “carbon emissions”.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK