Robert Endlich, Weather officer for the US Air Force for 21 years and meteorologist for the U.S. Army for 17 years, Michel Gay, member Environmentalists for Nuclear - International, John Shanahan, member Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Historical records do not support claims of man-made catastrophic global warming and sea level change. We elect leaders based on man-made global warming alarmism that the media spreads across the free world. Many accept it without question, quoting 97% consensus about climate change. Countries, like China and Russia, that don't embrace this man-made climate alarmism will end up having the strongest energy programs.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA