Armstrong Economics: Real data showing extreme heat and drought in the Czech Republic and Germany going back 900 years. The heat and drought in Europe in 2018 is most likely natural. The massive, expensive climate change alarmist computer models can't reproduce this natural process, but claim with their expertise in science that they can predict that humans are causing catastrophic climate change far into the future. Read the messages on the Hunger Stones in the Elbe River.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA