Armstrong Economics: Real data showing extreme heat and drought in the Czech Republic and Germany going back 900 years. The heat and drought in Europe in 2018 is most likely natural. The massive, expensive climate change alarmist computer models can't reproduce this natural process, but claim with their expertise in science that they can predict that humans are causing catastrophic climate change far into the future. Read the messages on the Hunger Stones in the Elbe River.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA