Armstrong Economics: Real data showing extreme heat and drought in the Czech Republic and Germany going back 900 years. The heat and drought in Europe in 2018 is most likely natural. The massive, expensive climate change alarmist computer models can't reproduce this natural process, but claim with their expertise in science that they can predict that humans are causing catastrophic climate change far into the future. Read the messages on the Hunger Stones in the Elbe River.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA