Armstrong Economics: Real data showing extreme heat and drought in the Czech Republic and Germany going back 900 years. The heat and drought in Europe in 2018 is most likely natural. The massive, expensive climate change alarmist computer models can't reproduce this natural process, but claim with their expertise in science that they can predict that humans are causing catastrophic climate change far into the future. Read the messages on the Hunger Stones in the Elbe River.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA