Kieran Nicholson, Denver Post: Finally, a newspaper reporter writes about the weather and compares it with facts in the past rather than sounding the catastrophic man-made climate change alarm. Up and down the Front Range of Colorado cities from Pueblo to Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins have university professors and people with all kinds of credentials who know for certain that man's use of fossil fuels causes catastrophic global warming, climate change, climate disruption, and sea level rise. They fret that the world must stop using fossil fuels. But they have few intentions to stop using their cars, turn the lights, heating and air conditioning off, stop using their iPhones, TVs, computers, ovens, stove tops and microwaves. Just demand that billions of poorer people around the world not increase their use of energy.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA