Kieran Nicholson, Denver Post: Finally, a newspaper reporter writes about the weather and compares it with facts in the past rather than sounding the catastrophic man-made climate change alarm. Up and down the Front Range of Colorado cities from Pueblo to Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins have university professors and people with all kinds of credentials who know for certain that man's use of fossil fuels causes catastrophic global warming, climate change, climate disruption, and sea level rise. They fret that the world must stop using fossil fuels. But they have few intentions to stop using their cars, turn the lights, heating and air conditioning off, stop using their iPhones, TVs, computers, ovens, stove tops and microwaves. Just demand that billions of poorer people around the world not increase their use of energy.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa