Ed Berry, physicist and climate scientist: Simple physics explains why man-made carbon dioxide does not cause catastrophic global warming. Analysis of the chemistry of the carbon dioxide cycle is more complex. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change computer models are black boxes. The public doesn't know what's in them and their fudge factors can get any answer they want. The computer models have never explained climate change in the past. Dr. Berry's physics model explains the process of CO2 in the atmosphere. We can accept this explanation or debate it until the next ice age. We can continue to use fossil fuels or forgo them, transfer wealth by mandate and abandon modern living standards. We can believe those who claim that nuclear can control climate change or understand that nuclear can help us when climate changes. Simple.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA